Terrell Scott – Teen Sex Slave Wrongly Arrested in PA
1. At age 17, Terrell Scott, a homeless, mentally challenged, black youth, was made a sex slave by Betty (not her real name), a 40 year old Caucasian woman with five children under Terrell’s age. Terrell had to work and give Betty his paycheck, clean the home, and care for her five children in addition to providing sex for Betty. Child Protective Services (CPS) visited the home twice weekly, because Betty had lost a child under suspicious circumstances before Terrell met her.
2. Terrell remained with Betty and her children for approximately four years, afraid for the children every day. At his mother’s urging, Terrell eventually reported his fears to CPS about negligence and abuse Betty’s children received, and the children were removed from her home. Betty allegedly fed her children expired rice with bugs crawling through, left for long periods of time whenever she received a monthly check, and the girls were allegedly sold for prostitution when Betty’s money ran low.
3. Betty allegedly retaliated against Terrell Scott roughly six months after her children were removed from her custody. Betty falsely reported that Terrell had raped her daughters. Terrell has now been imprisoned for four years in Pennsylvania, held on a $500,000 bond and denied a trial. Terrell’s family said Terrell was tricked into signing a waiver to a speedy trial.
4. Terrell has been raped and beaten behind bars, exposed to HIV virus, and made to endure solitary confinement. His beating robbed him of his eyesight in one eye and his hearing in one ear. He was never treated for his injuries. Terrell’s guard, Officer Hill, allegedly told the mentally ill youth that if he reported his rape and beating, something bad would happen to his family. The mentally ill and children are easily bullied. Therefore, an infection apparently spread and impacted Terrell’s vision and hearing.
5. Terrell’s cellmate was an HIV positive inmate who wore a colostomy bag. The bag sometimes overfilled, and urine and blood would run onto the floor. Terrell cleaned the floor without latex gloves. During an argument over a television, Terrell’s cellmate spat in his eye, and Terrell may therefore be HIV-infected. Terrell tried to commit suicide after being spat upon by his HIV-infected cellmate and was sent to solitary confinement after being released from the hospital where he was comatose for a period of time after overdosing on his psychiatric medication….